Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 91 of Our RV Journey to Canada & Alaska 8/11/14 - Travel from Amarillo TX to Elk City OK

This morning we got up and  headed to Elk City.  This is a exciting day for us, as we are picking up our new 2015 DRV Mobile Suite 38 RSSB3.

As we were traveling I took some pictures of sights along the way.







We drove in to Rolling Retreats RV Sales in Elk City around 9:30 a.m.  Slade Tennery, one of the owners, met us in the driveway and directed us where to park our RV.  He showed us our new unit and then left us so we could start making the move.  After he left, Bob and I looked it over ..... it was what we wanted.  I, now, have a kitchen with a lot more counter space & a residential refrigerator which is what I wanted and we were both happy with the extra space that we will have between the recliners.  The bathroom is pretty much the same as our 2011 RV. We decided to go from a king size bed to a queen size bed so hopefully we won't regret that choice.  Our bedroom closet is a walk in closet with more storage area. We both love the outside custom paint job...adding a maroon color so it would go good with our truck.

Our NEW Mobile Suite

Shortly afterwards, Bob & I were starting the move in process.  Alicia, (Slade's wife & our sales person), stopped by to see if we were pleased with the RV.  Bob soon had several totes of stuff brought in to the new camper for me to find a place to put it.  I wiped out and lined the cabinets as I put items in the cabinets.

Bob and I worked on moving stuff into the camper the rest of the day until we were ready to crash. Slade & Alicia are letting us stay overnight here until we have everything moved.  That is making our move much more convenient..

I will take some inside pictures in a few days after we get settled in.

Have a good day!!

jl



1 comment:

  1. Your new home looks amazing!!

    May you be blessed with many happy years and memories!!

    Hugs TnT

    ReplyDelete