Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 93 of Our RV Journey to Canada & Alaska 8/13/14 - Moving Day

Today, I slept way later than I should have.  I set my alarm (I thought) for 7:50 a.m.; but unbeknownst to me, I woke up to voices in the living room and the clock said 10:50 a.m.  I had gone to bed at 2:30 a.m. so I'm thinking I must be needing the sleep.

The voices in the living room were Bob & Slade.

I had to take care of some business that took practically the entire afternoon.  When I got finished, Bob & I went to Billy Sims BBQ for dinner.

After we got back, I finished getting things put away from our move.  We plan to leave tomorrow at 8:30 and travel to Carthage MO.

Good night folks!!

jl

1 comment:

  1. Ooops - You only slept in by three hours!!

    Yes, you are physically and emotionally exhausted!!

    Soon it will be all done ...

    Take care ...TnT

    ReplyDelete