Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 94 of Our RV Journey to Canada & Alaska 8/14/15 Leave Rolling Retreats RV Sales in Elk City, OK & travel to Carthage MO

This morning I was up, dressed and ready to leave by 8:30 a.m.   Bob wanted to speak to Slade before we left about a couple of issues.  Our neighbor told Bob that Slade had just left to take a RV to a local paint shop where he would drop that RV off and pick up a different RV and bring it back.  We stood visiting with our neighbors for quite a long time.  Bob decided to walk and see if he could locate Slade.

Bob found him and talked to him.  I think it ended up being 9:54 a.m. when we left.

We are traveling to Carthage MO which is  about 5 hours away.

While traveling I called Ginger as I knew she would be interested in our RV because they, too, have a new RV on order and it is probably about due to being delivered to the dealer.

We made it there with no problems. Bob said the new RV pulled good.

After getting set up, I made it to my recliner and ended up falling asleep and woke up at 7:00 p.m.

Bob & I soon left to eat at a chicken wings place in Joplin, which is close by. Ater returning home I decided to catch up on my blog, and got that done.

I'm exhausted so I am calling it a day.

Good night!!

jl

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the new RV has great roadside manners!!
    Guess I don't need to ask if you like your recliners....zzzzzzzzzz
    Hugs TnT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At that point, my recliner never looked so good!!

      Delete