Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 92 of Our RV Journey to Canada & Alaska 8/12/14 - Another Moving Day

Today we were busy the entire day moving and getting things organized, as well.  It is hot so the heat is getting to me because I'm in and out of both campers.

We got a lot more accomplished.  Alicia invited us out for dinner so we had to stop and take showers and clean up around 4:30.

Alicia came to our RV to pick us up for dinner.  We went to one restaurant and it was not opened.  So, we went to Portobellos.  We visited and had a tasty dinner.  Thanks Alicia.

After we got back to the RV, I changed back into my old clothes and finished my goal of having all of our stuff out of our old rig.

Now, we have everything in our new RV---not everything is put up but a good part of it is.

Goodnight


jl

1 comment:

  1. That was very nice of Alicia to treat you to a meal.

    Even though you are anxious to get moved in, you also needed a break!!

    Take care ... TnT

    ReplyDelete