Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Day 43 of Our RV Journey to Canada & Alaska 6/24/14 Took the Day off of Sightseeing to Get Things Done

I enjoy traveling but every once in a while, I have to stay home and get things done that need to be done. We were invited to join Ginger and Jesse and their friends that happen to be in Alaska as well, but we declined. We were really needing to get caught up on the To Do list.

I got a lot done but need more time to finish plus I am in need of some more "chill" time.  I don't like being gone all the time; after a while it gets to me.

It was our turn to cook dinner, so we fixed homemade pizza.  I had one pizza baking in the oven, and one in the microwave/convection oven.  The microwave/convection oven stopped working about 3/4 through the baking time and will not come back on.  Alaska is not where you want to have something break down, but I guess we will try to deal with it.  It probably means I will be without a microwave for a while; possibly till we get back to the lower US.  Oh well, I would rather be without a microwave than my washer or dryer.  I've got a stove and oven so I'll make it work.

Check out Ginger & Jesse's blog for today, as they did some sightseeing.   kram-a-lotinn.blogspot.com

Have a good rest of the day!!

jl


1 comment:

  1. Yep, it is nice to see the sights, but it does tire one out, doesn't it!!

    You have our permission to lock the door, close the blinds, and just chillax!!

    Oh, of course make sure you send Bob out on a long long errand!!

    Hugs, TnT

    ReplyDelete