Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 44 of Our RV Journey to Canada & Alaska 6/25/14 - Rain All Day in Palmer AK

It has been raining or misting all day here in Palmer, AK and it is still raining as I write this blog.  We did not go anywhere or do anything; it was just one of those days we opted to stay indoors.

I added some pictures to some of my past blogs.  We are going to look into having our blog printed to book form after our journey is over.

I appreciate and enjoy the beauty in flowers, foliage, trees, etc.  If I see something that catches my eye, I will stop and take pictures if I have my camera handy.  I think it brings me back to the days when I had a huge yard and enjoyed growing flowers, taking care of the yard work, and just being outside soaking up the sun. I would spend hours doing yard work, and enjoyed doing it.  I found it very therapeutic.

Since I don't have anything to post today, I am going to post some of the pictures I've taken.

























  

















Have a great day!!


jl





No comments:

Post a Comment